Using the Members Directory.
After logging in you will see a new option in the menu banner labeled Members Directory. Click on this option to display the directory, as below:
All registered members are listed alphabetically by first name.
To find members, there are five options:
- In the Search Members box, type any part of a member’s name. This will display a list containing the letters typed. For example: Typing in “Tris” will display: Neil Tristram and Tris Tristram (Neil is my son and I am using our names to test items).
- In the Select Country box click on the drop-down arrow and select the country. Provided members have included their country in their profile, this will display all members in that country.
- In the Select State box type in the state. Provided members have included their state in their profile, this will display all members in that state.
- In the Select City box type in the city where the member resides. Provided the member has included the city in their profile, this will display all members in that city.
- The Custom Field box allows members to search by ROTARY CLUB or ROTARY DISTRICT. If searching by Club, type in the name of the Club; if searching by District, type in the number of the District. Provided members have included their Club and District in their profile, this will display all members in the selected Club or District. Please note that Custom Field is not yet fully functional, and may not work properly. We are aware of this issue and are investigating.
To view a member’s profile, click on their name. My profile is shown below:
Note that if you click your own name you will see all of the information you have provided.
You can edit your own profile by clicking on Edit Profile on the top right of your page. This will display the information fields. You may also include your telephone number, Facebook or Twitter contact, if you choose to do so.
Fill in the information in the blank fields. We encourage members to provide their Country, State, District, Club, and E-Mail, so that they may be more easily found.
To upload a profile photo, click on Choose File. Browse your photos on your computer and select the photo you wish to use as your profile photo. If you choose to change your profile photo, click on Choose File again and select a different photo. Your original photo will be deleted and replaced with your alternate selection.
Only one photo can be uploaded as your profile photo; but you can insert other photos by clicking on Add Images to the Gallery.
Ideally, photos should be 700 x 400 px in size.
You may also add attachments, such as your business card or other document, by clicking on Attachments and browsing your computer for the item you choose.
Additional information about you may be added in essay format by typing in the window provided.
When you have completed the edit click the Submit button bottom left.
You may download a copy of this if you wish.