Using the Members Directory.
After logging in you will see a new option in the menu banner labeled Members Directory. Click on this option to display the directory, as below:
All registered members are listed alphabetically by first name.
To find members, there are five options:
- In the Search Members box, type any part of a member’s name. This will display a list containing the letters typed. For example: Typing in “Tris” will display: Neil Tristram and Tris Tristram (Neil is my son and I am using our names to test items).
- In the Select Country box click on the drop-down arrow and select the country. Provided members have included their country in their profile, this will display all members in that country.
- In the Select State box type in the state. Provided members have included their state in their profile, this will display all members in that state.
- In the Select City box type in the city where the member resides. Provided the member has included the city in their profile, this will display all members in that city.
- The Custom Field box allows members to search by ROTARY CLUB or ROTARY DISTRICT. If searching by Club, type in the name of the Club; if searching by District, type in the number of the District. Provided members have included their Club and District in their profile, this will display all members in the selected Club or District. Please note that Custom Field is not yet fully functional, and may not work properly. We are aware of this issue and are investigating.
- Next >>